Recreational Dive Courses and Training
Enjoy your vacation while learning to dive or taking an advanced course in diving. Training courses are offered daily and vary from 1 to 3 days. Lots of diving, improved safety or fun, and get a new C-card at the end of your trip!
Discover Scuba/Resort, Open Water Certification, Referrals, Buoyancy, Advanced Open Water, Rescue, Medic First Aid, Oxygen Provider, National Geographic diver; Divemaster, and Assistant Instructor, Specialties include wreck, naturalist, navigation, multi-level diving, boat, night, deep, photography, scooters, Nitrox, DPV and Rebreather (Semi-Closed Circuit and Closed Circuit).
Recreational Dive Packages
- 2 x 1-hour dives (all dives are on computer profiles - Divetech will provide you with free dive computer rental provided if you don't have your own!)
- Flexible, any number of days
- Spectacular dive sites (including Tarpon Alley, Eagle Ray Pass, Oro Verde, Valley of the Turtles, School House Reef, Princess Penny's Pinnacle, Lemon Wall, Mary's Garden, Bonnie's Arch, Hammer Head Hill, Texas Hole, Hepps Wall, Lexar's Legacy, Ghost Mountain, Stingray City. . . .)
- 2-tank morning and afternoon boat trips
- 2 custom dive boats to serve you, both spacious
- Maximum of 12 or 14 divers on boats
- Dive computer or multi level profiles
- Longer bottom time
- North Wall and Stingray City trips
- 3 days or more boat dives includes unlimited shore diving on your boat diving days at 2 separate locations, free dive computer with boat diving package
- Shore dive at Cobalt Coast off the dock
- Guided night dives Monday and Thursday (includes lights, guide and transportation when staying at Cobalt Coast Dive Resort)
- Scooter wall flying (be sure to ask about their new 24 volt scooters) -- West Bay Express! It's a one-way underwater scooter multi-profile dive from Cobalt Coast Resort to Lighthouse Point
- Rebreather diving or experience — recreational limits for Closed Circuit Rebreather (KISS Sport, Inspiration, Evolution, KISS Classic
New at Divetech:
Lighthouse Point - enjoy shore diving privileges at Grand Cayman's newest shore dive site!